Are you ready for a new job? A new opportunity? A chance at a new career?
Project IOWA can get you on the road to a career-track, living-wage, full benefit job in central Iowa.
Project IOWA provides:
- Upfront job commitments to all its participants in select employment sectors
- Intensive training to equip participants with the skills & degree they need to get the job
- Community wrap around support & mentoring through weekly motivational classes
- No COST to participants other than their hard work to make it to graduation day
Project IOWA Orientation
Thursday March 15th, at 6:00 p.m.
Corinthian Baptist Church
814 School Street
Central Iowaemployers have committed jobs to Project IOWA and are waiting for our graduates to hire. Job opportunities are available in the following areas and more are being added by the week:
Welders Machinists Surgical Technologists
Certified Medical Assistants Lab Technicians Tool & Die Makers
Employment Partners to Project IOWA: Mercy Medical Center, Vermeer Corporation, Karls Chevrolet, Ziegler Cat, Accumold, John Deere, Mechanical Comfort (Ames), and more!
Are you ready to be a Project IOWA participant?
Project IOWA participants need to be:
- 18 and over
- U. S. citizen or legal resident
- Have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Strong work ethic & commitment to complete training
QUESTIONS? Call 279-2234/229-2645