Check out Project IOWA. Where you can get on the road to a career-track, living-wage, full benefit job in central Iowa. You don’t want to miss this! Bring yourself, and bring a friend.
NOTE: NEW LOCATION AT FIRST CHRISTIAN!!
Project IOWA Orientation and Info Session
Sunday, June 5, 2011 at 3:00 p.m.
FIRST CHRISTIAN CHURCH
25TH & UNIVERSITY in Des Moines
Are you ready to be a Project IOWA participant?
Project IOWA participants need to be:
- 18 and over
- U. S. citizen or legal resident
- Have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Strong work ethic & commitment to complete training
Project IOWA provides:
- Upfront job commitments to all its participants in select employment sectors
- Intensive training to equip participants with the skills & degree they need to get the job
- Community wrap around support & mentoring through weekly motivational classes
- No COST to participants other than their hard work to make it to graduation day